- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 1212 gold badges5353 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.4k 2.4k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 701 701 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 574 574 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 Why are dot underscore ._ files created, and how can I avoid them?
- 122 Placeholder for figure/includegraphics
- 96 Unit Testing bash scripts
- 75 Are research papers hard to read?
- 70 Are there any disadvantages of TeX being Turing complete?
- 68 Are there solutions that can limit the CPU usage of a process?
- 67 Select k random elements from a list whose elements have weights
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 18 '12