Top network posts
- 20 How is possible that those shapes are equivalent in topology?
- 11 Why does a polynomial with real, simple roots change its sign between its roots?
- 9 Prove $1^r+2^r+.....\equiv 0\pmod p$ , given that p is odd prime and $0<r<p-1$
- 7 Boundary and initial conditions in quasi linear first order pde
- 7 how to drop the second curly bracket?
- 7 Why Mathematica solves that equation with the solution in complex numbers?
- 6 Why does my baby's feeding bottle get smashed in fewer pieces when fuller?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.