Amateur math enthusiast. Novice programmer. Finally getting my hands dirty with Python. Love Latex. Want to learn linux. Jack of all trades, Master of none.
Top network posts
- 20 Prove 24 divides $u^3-u$ for all odd natural numbers $u$
- 15 Quaternions: why does ijk = -1 and ij=k and -ji=k
- 9 With a product and sum of $x$ and $y$, calculate $9x^2+15y^2$
- 9 Finding the $i$-th largest eigenvalue of a matrix
- 7 $f:\mathbb R \rightarrow \mathbb R$ be differentiable function such that $f'(x)$ is continuous and $f(x+1)=f(x)+1$ for all $x \in\mathbb R$.
- 5 How can I find the points at which two circles intersect?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.