Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
31 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 at 0:24
- MathOverflow 60.8k 60.8k 77 gold badges146146 silver badges238238 bronze badges
- Mathematics 53.6k 53.6k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Academia 16.1k 16.1k 3838 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Christianity 2k 2k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 208 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 133 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 92 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 71 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →