Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
34 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 1:55
- MathOverflow 63.7k 63.7k 88 gold badges156156 silver badges249249 bronze badges
- Mathematics 58.1k 58.1k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Academia 17.1k 17.1k 3939 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 216 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 137 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 103 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 73 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →