Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years
34 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- MathOverflow 64.8k 64.8k 88 gold badges160160 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Mathematics 59.3k 59.3k 44 gold badges6060 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Academia 17.8k 17.8k 4040 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 137 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 104 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 74 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →