Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
31 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 17:05
- MathOverflow 59.1k 59.1k 77 gold badges143143 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Mathematics 51.8k 51.8k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Academia 15.8k 15.8k 3838 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 206 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 132 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 82 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 81 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 71 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →