Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
74 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 at 23:14
- MathOverflow 67.1k 67.1k 88 gold badges167167 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Mathematics 62.2k 62.2k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Academia 20.1k 20.1k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 138 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 125 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 90 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 78 Why are many obviously pointless papers published, or worse studied?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.