Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
72 profile views
Last seen May 6 at 0:59
- MathOverflow 66.5k 66.5k 88 gold badges164164 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Mathematics 61.2k 61.2k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Academia 19.8k 19.8k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 226 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 138 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 118 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 90 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 76 Why are many obviously pointless papers published, or worse studied?
- View more network posts →