Associate Professor of Mathematics at Baldwin Wallace University. Here are some of my favorite answers I've written on Mathematics SE:
Top network posts
- 48 Numerical phenomenon. Who can explain?
- 39 Abusing mathematical notation, are these examples of abuse?
- 26 How many times do you have to use L'Hôpital's rule?
- 9 Balancing empathy and deferring to the syllabus in teaching responsibilities
- 8 If $P(A) \neq 0$ and $P(B) \neq 0$, then $P(B|A) \geq P(B)$ is equivalent to $P(A|B) \geq P(A)$
- 8 Will getting the citation format minorly incorrect cost me?
- 7 How do I obtain the limit of $x^4+x^5$ when $x$ tends to $-\infty$
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.