Associate Professor of Mathematics at Baldwin Wallace University. Here are some of my favorite answers I've written on Mathematics SE:
Cleveland, OH, United States
Member for 2 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 47 Numerical phenomenon. Who can explain?
- 37 Abusing mathematical notation, are these examples of abuse?
- 22 How many times do you have to use L'Hôpital's rule?
- 9 Balancing empathy and deferring to the syllabus in teaching responsibilities
- 9 If $P(A) \neq 0$ and $P(B) \neq 0$, then $P(B|A) \geq P(B)$ is equivalent to $P(A|B) \geq P(A)$
- 7 How do I obtain the limit of $x^4+x^5$ when $x$ tends to $-\infty$
- 6 $E(X)=0, E(X^2)=2,E(X^4)=4$ MSQ
- View more network posts →