- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 838 838 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 801 801 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 697 697 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 585 585 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 How to draw a line with matplotlib?
- 29 When to use Ruby DelegateClass instead of SimpleDelegator? (DelegateClass method vs. SimpleDelegator class)
- 28 How to find the file where a bash function is defined?
- 27 Can closed compacts in a topological group behave "paradoxically" with respect to unions, intersections, and one-sided translations?
- 24 How to debug a Python module run with python -m from the command line?
- 19 What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- 18 S combinator in Haskell
- View more network posts →
Top tags (3)
-9 How do we enforce the homework policy? Feb 15 '14