50+ math amateur. Someday, I plan to apply for grad school if they'll take me.
Love number theory. Fascinated by analytic number theory and Wiles' proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
334 profile views
Last seen May 3 at 19:44
- Mathematics 8k 8k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 953 953 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Data Science 685 685 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 418 418 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Project Management 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 RNN vs CNN at a high level
- 44 Generalizing Ramanujan's proof of Bertrand's Postulate: Can Ramanujan's approach be used to show a prime between $4x$ and $5x$ for $x \ge 3$
- 20 Is there a better upper bound for the primorial $x\#$ than $4^x$
- 15 Understanding Ramanujan's approach in his proof of Bertrand's Postulate
- 13 Is there a function that can be subtracted from the sum of reciprocals of primes to make the series convergent
- 13 Are there any interesting or lesser known proofs related to Bertrand's Postulate
- 13 At what point would an elementary generalization of Bertrand's Postulate be interesting?
- View more network posts →