Member for 8 years, 10 months
50+ math amateur.
Love number theory. Fascinated by analytic number theory and Wiles' proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.
Recently, been thinking about Collatz Conjecture.
- Mathematics 9.7k 9.7k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 973 973 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Data Science 735 735 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 418 418 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Project Management 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 RNN vs CNN at a high level
- 47 Generalizing Ramanujan's proof of Bertrand's Postulate: Can Ramanujan's approach be used to show a prime between $4x$ and $5x$ for $x \ge 3$
- 20 Is there a better upper bound for the primorial $x\#$ than $4^x$
- 17 Understanding Ramanujan's approach in his proof of Bertrand's Postulate
- 13 Are there any interesting or lesser known proofs related to Bertrand's Postulate
- 13 At what point would an elementary generalization of Bertrand's Postulate be interesting?
- 13 Is there a function that can be subtracted from the sum of reciprocals of primes to make the series convergent
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.