50+ math amateur. Someday, I plan to apply for grad school if they'll take me.
Love number theory. Fascinated by analytic number theory and Wiles' proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
352 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '20 at 5:36
- Mathematics 8.9k 8.9k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 963 963 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Data Science 715 715 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 418 418 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Project Management 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 RNN vs CNN at a high level
- 45 Generalizing Ramanujan's proof of Bertrand's Postulate: Can Ramanujan's approach be used to show a prime between $4x$ and $5x$ for $x \ge 3$
- 20 Is there a better upper bound for the primorial $x\#$ than $4^x$
- 16 Understanding Ramanujan's approach in his proof of Bertrand's Postulate
- 13 Is there a function that can be subtracted from the sum of reciprocals of primes to make the series convergent
- 13 At what point would an elementary generalization of Bertrand's Postulate be interesting?
- 13 Are there any interesting or lesser known proofs related to Bertrand's Postulate
- View more network posts →