London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 9 months
I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
- Stack Overflow 45.1k 45.1k 1313 gold badges102102 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Mathematics 26.7k 26.7k 33 gold badges7373 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 5.5k 5.5k 1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 773 773 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 303 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 173 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 129 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 103 Difference between print and putStrLn in Haskell
- 97 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 94 What is the geometric interpretation of the transpose?
- 93 Chance of meeting in a bar
- View more network posts →