I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 5 months
153 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 13:51
Top network posts
- 273 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 134 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 115 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 89 Chance of meeting in a bar
- 82 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 76 Has a fifteen year old from Canada discovered a hidden Mayan city?
- 75 Difference between print and putStrLn in Haskell
- View more network posts →