I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 4 months
156 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '20 at 8:54
- Stack Overflow 44.7k 44.7k 1212 gold badges101101 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Mathematics 26.3k 26.3k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 5.3k 5.3k 1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 773 773 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 169 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 128 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 96 Difference between print and putStrLn in Haskell
- 95 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 93 Chance of meeting in a bar
- 91 What is the geometric interpretation of the transpose?
- View more network posts →