I am a man with passion of IT and mathematics since childhood and an experienced programmer. My favorite programming languages are D and Ada, but I am quite well with Python, C#, PHP, Java, etc., too. I am a long time experienced Linux user.
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 896 896 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Better way to copy multiple directories to new directory
- 52 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 28 How to get the path to the current theme?
- 21 Can I submit published articles to arXiv as well?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 18 How to pass a password to a child process?
- 17 Is memcpy() usually faster than strcpy()?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
8 Gaps in a proof: One question or several ones? Mar 5 '18
3 What to do with a wrong answer? Sep 11 '14
3 Is how to draw a math-related picture on topic? Feb 16 '18
2 \varnothing does not work Aug 24 '12
2 Should I refer to answerer person? Feb 25 '14
1 Is it spam to ask in other venues? Feb 25 '14