I did a PhD in string theory in '91, when it was still such promising topic! But I haven't done any physics since then and have now picked it up again. I am currently self-studying QFT & String from a variety of sources. It is a slow process but I have time to try to understand it in detail, this time. Check my website hepnotes.com where I keep the notes of my work.
Top network posts
- 7 Polchinski String Theory p 105 Eq (3.6.18) Weyl Transformation of the Massless Vertex Operator
- 7 Terminology confusion - "particle"
- 6 Spontaneously broken linear sigma model in Peskin & Schroeder: where is the miracle?
- 5 Srednicki LSZ reduction formula motivation once more
- 5 Polchinski massless vertex operator in the Polyakov approach p105 Eq. (3.6.16)
- 5 Trace properties of the gauge potential in non-Abelian gauge theory
- View more network posts →