- Cross Validated 936 936 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 606 606 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 557 557 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 325 325 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 310 310 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 7 Why is semicolon allowed in this python snippet?
- 7 What is the deep(er) math that makes the 'kernel trick' in SVMs work?
- 6 Can anyone recommend a good college level meteorology textbook?
- 5 Is the sentence "What to do?" very old fashioned idiomatic English, or is it simply ungrammatical?
- 5 In a graph with a downward trend, if the decrease stops is this still referred to as a plateau?
- View more network posts →