B.S. in Mathematics and Computer Science.
Feel free to try my LaTeX super-fast-easy (but not very fully featured) math web platform at address below.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Dec 25 '19 at 22:43
Top network posts
- 24 Is it possible to represent any positive integer with a sum of arbitrarily many distinct powers of $3$, $5$, and $7$?
- 24 A trivial proof of Bertrand's postulate
- 9 Why is $a^2+b^2$ more likely to be prime than $a^2+b$?
- 8 Does $2^n \bmod n$ ever repeat?
- 8 Do all elements of $[n+1,2n]$ have strictly higher gpf than elements of $[1,n]$ when sorted by gpf?
- 8 Direct communication between two PCI devices
- 7 Conjecture: All $x^2+1$ primes for $x>90$ can be represented as the sum of five $x^2+1$ primes.
- View more network posts →