I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 7 years
22 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 7:38
- Worldbuilding 11.3k 11.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 220 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 111 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 69 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
12 Are mathematical translations on-topic? Feb 21 '16