Saying hi from Singapore :)
I don't really know much, but that doesn't stop me from reading and answering questions here. Sometimes I get things right, and other times I get them wrong. Thankfully, the former is more common.
I also frequently ask questions that are of interest to me, and oftentimes people here are able to solve it or at least contribute significantly towards solving it. Some of my better questions include:
- Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- A continuous curve intersects its 90 degrees rotated copy?
- On determinants of a certain class of matrices
- How long does it take for a sequence to obtain this loop?
- Is there a natural group of subgroups of a group?
As you might be able to tell from the above, I'm mainly interested in problems with a number theory or linear algebra flavour, although I do look at other things too.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
88 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Mathematics 13.9k 13.9k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Philosophy 756 756 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 596 596 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 235 235 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 232 232 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 35 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 21 Sigma notation for sum of $\ln(x)^2$ from $2$ to $20$ with steps of $0.5$
- 17 Intuition for the derivative of the exponential function
- 15 Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- 15 Are all notation equal by derivatives?
- 15 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- View more network posts →