- Mathematics 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Philosophy 727 727 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 150 150 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 121 121 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Academia 113 113 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 20 Sigma notation for sum of $\ln(x)^2$ from $2$ to $20$ with steps of $0.5$
- 15 Are all notation equal by derivatives?
- 14 Why do early math courses focus on the cross sections of a cone and not on other 3D objects?
- 14 Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- 10 Solid Angle Trigonometry?
- 9 Is there a substitution which transforms every Fermat curve into an elliptic curve?
- View more network posts →