Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 2 '18 at 9:59
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 401 401 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cryptography 233 233 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 228 228 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 36 Symmetry of bicycle-lock numbers
- 30 A curious relation between angles and lengths of edges of a tetrahedron
- 30 Rediscovery of lost mathematics
- 27 Can squares of side 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, … be packed into three quarters of a unit square?
- 19 Why can’t you use cyclotomic polynomials to factor big numbers really quickly?
- 18 How not to compute the smallest circle enclosing a finite set of circles
- View more network posts →