I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. I'm also a regular contributor to the Metamath project, which aims to develop modern mathematics in a computer-checkable formal language.
You can e-mail me at
carneiro.1, domain name
- Mathematics 25.8k 25.8k 44 gold badges5555 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 431 431 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 408 408 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 62 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 51 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 44 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 44 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 32 What's the most efficient way to mow a lawn?
- View more network posts →