I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. I'm also a regular contributor to the Metamath project, which aims to develop modern mathematics in a computer-checkable formal language.
You can e-mail me at
carneiro.1, domain name
Member for 8 years, 2 months
107 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 at 19:20
- Mathematics 25.1k 25.1k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 421 421 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 361 361 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 61 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 48 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 43 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 39 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 32 What's the most efficient way to mow a lawn?
- View more network posts →