I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. I'm also a regular contributor to the Metamath project, which aims to develop modern mathematics in a computer-checkable formal language.
You can e-mail me at
carneiro.1, domain name
Member for 8 years, 8 months
109 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 at 14:47
- Mathematics 25.7k 25.7k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 431 431 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 371 371 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 62 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 50 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 43 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 42 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 32 What is the time complexity of Euclid's Algorithm (Upper bound,Lower Bound and Average)?
- View more network posts →