I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. I'm also a regular contributor to the Metamath project, which aims to develop modern mathematics in a computer-checkable formal language.
You can e-mail me at
carneiro.1, domain name
Member for 7 years, 10 months
104 profile views
Last seen Sep 3 at 17:32
- Mathematics 24.9k 24.9k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 982 982 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 905 905 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 411 411 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 351 351 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 61 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 45 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 41 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 39 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 32 What's the most efficient way to mow a lawn?
- View more network posts →