Top network posts
- 53 When is one 'ready' to make original contributions to mathematics?
- 32 Why is so much work done on numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis?
- 30 Example of a Mathematician/Physicist whose Other Publications during their PhD eclipsed their PhD Thesis
- 21 Formal mathematical definition of renormalization group flow
- 20 Is Witten's proof of the positive mass theorem rigorous?
- 19 Prominent non-mathematical work of mathematicians
- 19 Will mathematics journals accept a non-novel theorem, but with different approach
- View more network posts →