Writing Mizar articles for fun and the Q.E.D. manifesto.
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 66 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 786 786 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 598 598 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 478 478 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 408 408 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How serious can this review invitation be?
- 20 Is mathematics just a bunch of nested empty sets?
- 15 Is it wise to try to remove myself from predator mailinglists?
- 13 Reject a paper based on relevant but pointless research direction
- 12 Why does the inverse of surreal numbers exist?
- 10 Why should I use a big powerstone instead of smaller ones?
- 9 Is the product of all positive rational numbers equal to one?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.