Top Network Posts
- 23 Did Voldemort really choose Harry Potter as "his equal", over Neville Longbottom?
- 11 Was Remus Lupin actually poor?
- 11 Probability of drawing exactly $1$ ace upon drawing $2$ cards from a deck
- 10 Why should I use the binomial theorem to solve $(1+i)^8$?
- 7 Is $\frac 10 = \infty$?
- 7 Find formula for function of $n$ returning $0$ if $n$ is composite and $1$ if $n$ is prime
- 6 No polygon has the same area as the difference between its inscribed and circumscribed circles
- View more network posts →