Top Network Posts
- 23 Did Voldemort really choose Harry Potter as "his equal", over Neville Longbottom?
- 11 Probability of drawing exactly $1$ ace upon drawing $2$ cards from a deck
- 11 Was Remus Lupin actually poor?
- 10 Why should I use the binomial theorem to solve $(1+i)^8$?
- 6 No polygon has the same area as the difference between its inscribed and circumscribed circles
- 6 What is the value of $\arctan \left(\frac xy\right) +\arctan \left(\frac yx\right)?$
- 6 There is no such regular polyhedron whose volume is equal to the difference between the volumes of its circumsphere and its insphere
- View more network posts →