Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 12.5k 12.5k 1111 gold badges5959 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 1010 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 851 851 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 551 551 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 339 339 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 How to listen to route changes in react router v4?
- 177 Modifying PATH with fish shell
- 162 Using proof by contradiction vs proof of the contrapositive
- 123 How to capitalize the first letter of a string in dart?
- 112 Do mathematicians, in the end, always agree?
- 90 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 83 Does mathematics require axioms?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.