"An ounce of algebra is worth a ton of verbal argument"
- Mathematics 12.8k 12.8k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 334 334 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 309 309 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 301 301 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Difference between uint and unsigned int?
- 32 Is it acceptable to have a fraction in an eigenvector?
- 22 Is trace invariant under cyclic permutation with rectangular matrices?
- 19 On the invertibility of the adjacency matrix of a graph
- 18 Is there a clean way to write down this "product" of a vector and a matrix? Does it have any interpretation?
- 12 Chain rule and matrices - I'm confused
- 11 Why are natural numbers countable?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.