- Mathematics 11.3k 11.3k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 312 312 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 291 291 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 281 281 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 Difference between uint and unsigned int?
- 31 Is it acceptable to have a fraction in an eigenvector?
- 18 Is there a clean way to write down this "product" of a vector and a matrix? Does it have any interpretation?
- 18 On the invertibility of the adjacency matrix of a graph
- 17 Is trace invariant under cyclic permutation with rectangular matrices?
- 11 Chain rule and matrices - I'm confused
- 10 Why are natural numbers countable?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
-20 Can we be nicer to downvoters? Jun 23 '16