I am a Ph.D. candidate majoring in Computer Science at Nanjing University, China. I am interested in distributed computing and formal methods.
Address: Nanjing University Xianlin Campus, 163 Xianlin Avenue, Qixia, Nanjing 210023, Jiangsu, China
Top network posts
- 23 Curious about computer-assisted NP-completeness proofs
- 21 How to enforce the left-to-right node ordering in GraphViz rank layout?
- 21 Why is the "topologist's sine curve" not locally connected?
- 19 Why is the consensus problem so important in distributed computing?
- 19 How do I find my wife in a supermarket?
- 19 log(n) complexity. Difficulty understanding example
- 16 If the two generals problem is unsolvable how can we human beings agree on things?
- View more network posts →