I am a graduate student studying in Beihang University. I majored in automation science when I am an undergraduate student. I am now engaged in the research of optimization. I'm interested in Mathematical Analysis, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Aerodynamics, optimization.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '18 at 3:30
- Mathematics 1k 1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 707 707 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 331 331 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 169 169 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 157 157 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Intuitive explanation of a definition of the Fisher information
- 28 Intuitive understanding of the entropy equation
- 27 How to get a normal distribution within a range in numpy?
- 17 Why do Fourier transforms use complex numbers?
- 17 Is there any intuitive understanding of normal subgroup?
- 16 Intuitive understanding of the definition of entropy
- 9 Can numpy's argsort give equal element the same rank?
- View more network posts →