I am a graduate student studying in Beihang University. I majored in automation science when I am an undergraduate student. I am now engaged in the research of optimization. I'm interested in Mathematical Analysis, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Aerodynamics, optimization.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '18 at 3:30
- Mathematics 988 988 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 680 680 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 331 331 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 169 169 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematica 143 143 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Intuitive explanation of a definition of the Fisher information
- 28 Intuitive understanding of the entropy equation
- 26 How to get a normal distribution within a range in numpy?
- 17 Is there any intuitive understanding of normal subgroup?
- 17 Why do Fourier transforms use complex numbers?
- 16 Intuitive understanding of the definition of entropy
- 8 Can numpy's argsort give equal element the same rank?
- View more network posts →