Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 77k 77k 99 gold badges144144 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 12k 12k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Linguistics 287 287 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 What concept does an open set axiomatise?
- 80 Sheaf cohomology: what is it and where can I learn it?
- 68 Why did my friend lose all his money?
- 66 Simplicial homology of real projective space by Mayer-Vietoris
- 53 Why is the category of fields seemingly so poorly behaved?
- 45 In set theory, how are real numbers represented as sets?
- 43 Understanding Ramification Points
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.