I've got a BS in Physics from the University of Rochester, and I'm over half-way through my masters in optical engineering. I work at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, where I develop and maintain technology for the Omega EP laser.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 25 '12 at 15:59
- Physics 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 705 705 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 487 487 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 477 477 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematica 453 453 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 How can airplanes fly upside down?
- 38 Is it possible to make Mathematica reformulate an expression in a more numerically stable way?
- 36 What does a healthy cast iron skillet look like?
- 35 Are human eyes the best possible camera?
- 28 What makes some laser beams visible and other laser beams invisible?
- 26 Is it possible to define an acronym-command which behaves differently on the first invocation than on the rest?
- 24 Newton's rings: What causes the other rings?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14