I am a lecturer in the School of Mathematics at the University of Leeds. My research specialization is numerical analysis (mostly ordinary differential equations, some partial differential equations, some linear algebra). Most of my programming is related to this; in particular I contribute to the Eigen library (linear algebra, C++). I usually program in Python, C++ or MATLAB. I have been using LaTeX from \pm 1994.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 26 '14 at 13:52
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 2222 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 525 525 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 226 226 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 How to change font size for bibliography?
- 52 How to run current line in Spyder 3.5( ctrl +f10 not working)
- 45 Spyder missing Object Inspector
- 42 boost make_shared takes in a const reference. Any way to get around this?
- 23 Best way to convert an Eigen Vector4 type to Vector3?
- 14 Mapping array back to an existing Eigen matrix
- 10 Why is complex<double> * int not defined in C++?
- View more network posts →