I graduated from the University of Akron approximately 25 years ago and started my programming career at NASA Lewis Research Center.
I currently work for a large EDA company, and took my Masters at Oregon Graduate Institute.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '15 at 2:31
Top network posts
- 69 How to get memory usage at runtime using C++?
- 54 What uses are there for "placement new"?
- 41 Does "std::size_t" make sense in C++?
- 36 References Needed for Implementing an Interpreter in C/C++
- 24 Why do hedge funds and financial services often use OCaml?
- 12 Is it safe to use getenv() in static initializers, that is, before main()?
- 11 Are There Yacc Grammar Debuggers?
- View more network posts →