Top network posts
- 25 What is the defining property of reductive groups and why are they important?
- 22 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 20 Does $(x^2 - 1)(y^2 - 1) = c z^4$ have a rational point, with z non-zero, for any given rational c?
- 10 Why are conformal transformations so prevalent in physics?
- 8 Plausible explanations for 3 large space dimensions
- 8 Rational solutions of $x^2 + y^2 = z (z^2 - 1)$
- 7 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.