Gyu Eun Lee
I am a fourth-year PhD in Mathematics at UCLA. I graduated from Rutgers University in 2015. I am interested in harmonic analysis and dispersive partial differential equations.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
21 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 at 23:19
Top network posts
- 36 What Is Exponentiation?
- 35 Are there infinitely many rational outputs for sin(x) and cos(x)?
- 35 How to find the factorial of a fraction?
- 23 What is the intuition behind generating functions? What makes them valuable?
- 19 What is the purpose of Jordan Canonical Form?
- 19 Is it bad etiquette to come to office hours that aren't for your particular class?
- 16 What is the expected mathematical repertoire of a Ph.D. program applicant in the US?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
13 Should “missing context” be under “off topic?” Jan 2 '14
0 Acknowledging math stack exchange Nov 13 '13