Gyu Eun Lee
I am a fourth-year PhD in Mathematics at UCLA. I graduated from Rutgers University in 2015. I am interested in harmonic analysis and dispersive partial differential equations.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
23 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 at 2:50
Top network posts
- 41 How to find the factorial of a fraction?
- 39 What Is Exponentiation?
- 35 Are there infinitely many rational outputs for sin(x) and cos(x)?
- 23 What is the purpose of Jordan Canonical Form?
- 23 What is the intuition behind generating functions? What makes them valuable?
- 22 What is the expected mathematical repertoire of a Ph.D. program applicant in the US?
- 21 Is there such thing as an unnormed vector space?
- View more network posts →