BY DAY: I'm a half-blind chemist who works as a technical coordinator for Organic Chemistry Laboratory Program at Texas A&M University.
BY NIGHT: I like to explore my love for mathematics and use EXCEL program to find new relations among numbers.
Hobbies: I watch all spots except hockey. I'm also a fact-finder.
College Station, TX, USA
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 at 21:38
Top network posts
- 45 Do molecules with bridges through rings exist?
- 22 Why isn't the American nickel magnetic?
- 19 Which "exotic salt" can lower water's freezing point by 70 °C?
- 19 What is this fluorinated organic substance?
- 16 How can benzaldehyde have a pKa of 14.9?
- 15 Why are synthetic pH indicators used over natural indicators?
- 15 Looking for a dye which emits around 680 nm
- View more network posts →