Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Quantitative Finance 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 952 952 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 873 873 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 340 340 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Strictly local martingales: what is the intuition behind them?
- 16 An unbiased estimator of the ratio of two regression coefficients?
- 14 Usefulness of Frechet versus Gateaux differentiability or something in between.
- 13 Writing data isn't preserving encoding
- 13 Are BSDE's used in practice?
- 13 Is there an extension of the Arzela-Ascoli theorem to spaces of discontinuous functions?
- 13 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.