Hi, I have a master's degree in Applied Mathematics from Leiden University. My main mathematical interests lie in analytic number theory, game theory, and optimization theory. One can find out more about me on my website:
Member for 10 years, 1 month
20 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 at 14:54
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Physics 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 567 567 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 289 289 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Has the concept of non-integer $(n+m)$-dimensional spacetime ever been investigated by theoretical physicists?
- 22 Research Experience for Undergraduates: Summer Programs (that accept non-American applicants)
- 21 To what extent is "advanced mathematics" needed/useful in A.I. research?
- 21 Guides/tutorials to learn abstract algebra?
- 21 Best books in the genre "______ for Mathematicians"
- 21 Is it possible to assign a value to the sum of primes?
- 20 Has the notion of having a complex amount of dimensions ever been described? And what about negative dimensionality?
- View more network posts →