Hi! I'm Max. I have a master's degree in Applied Mathematics from Leiden University. I'm interested in analytic number theory, game theory, iterative functional equations and more math-related topics. You can find more information about me and my work on my website.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '18 at 12:07
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 983 983 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 527 527 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 269 269 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Research Experience for Undergraduates: Summer Programs (that accept non-American applicants)
- 21 Has the concept of non-integer $(n+m)$-dimensional spacetime ever been investigated by theoretical physicists?
- 20 Is it possible to assign a value to the sum of primes?
- 20 Guides/tutorials to learn abstract algebra?
- 19 Best books in the genre "______ for Mathematicians"
- 19 Has the notion of having a complex amount of dimensions ever been described? And what about negative dimensionality?
- 18 Why is it so difficult for a computer to prove something?
- View more network posts →