I am newbie (autodidact) who is willing to work hard to improve.
EDIT July 2014 (after more than a year):
Not a newbie in math.stackexchange anymore.
Still a newbie (forever?) in Mathematics.
Thanks a lot in advance for any hint, feedback or help.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 4:52
Top Network Posts
- 11 Problems with the proof that $\ell^p$ is complete
- 11 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 11 Can you recommend a Maths Book for general Problem Solving?
- 10 Best strategy to find a parking spot
- 10 “Visualizing” Mathematical Objects - Tips & Tricks
- 9 Weak topologies and weak convergence - Looking for feedbacks
- 7 A proof that the Cantor set is Perfect
- View more network posts →