I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
- Stack Overflow 88.9k 88.9k 8181 gold badges305305 silver badges473473 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 924 924 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 825 825 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 464 464 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 420 What is the "-->" operator in C++?
- 277 MIN and MAX in C
- 219 Convert string to integer type in Go?
- 214 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 211 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 211 What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 209 What's the correct way to convert bytes to a hex string in Python 3?
- View more network posts →