I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
Top network posts
- 398 What is the "-->" operator in C++?
- 248 MIN and MAX in C
- 201 Convert string to integer type in Go?
- 194 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 190 What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 186 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 176 Greenlet Vs. Threads
- View more network posts →