I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
- Stack Overflow 60k 60k 8080 gold badges299299 silver badges469469 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 844 844 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 545 545 22 gold badges77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 534 534 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 279 279 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 408 What is the "-->" operator in C++?
- 259 MIN and MAX in C
- 212 Convert string to integer type in Go?
- 205 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 202 What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 197 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 184 Greenlet Vs. Threads
- View more network posts →