- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chess 191 191 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 What were paper airplanes called before there were real airplanes? (i.e. untethered winged flyers, not kites or balloons)
- 55 Have any kings ever been serving admirals?
- 43 Did the Byzantines ever attempt to move their capital to Rome?
- 27 How to correctly say Star Wars in Latin?
- 26 Why is it important for a matrix to be square?
- 23 What were Germany's long-term aims in World War I?
- 17 Which countries (or comparable geographical units) have a lower population now than they used to at some point in history before 1950?
- View more network posts →