Top network posts
- 47 What is the meaning of the expression Q.E.D.? Is it similar to ■ appearing at the end of a theorem?
- 30 To prove Cayley-Hamilton theorem, why can't we substitute $A$ for $\lambda$ in $p(\lambda) = \det(\lambda I - A)$?
- 29 Why is it necessary for a ring to have multiplicative identity?
- 26 How do I delete the Chrome App Launcher?
- 23 A pedantic question about notation -- "such that" symbols
- 19 Eigenvalues of Matrices and Eigenvalue of product of Matrices
- 17 Lie algebra: why does it have to be the tangent space at the IDENTITY of a Lie group?
- View more network posts →