Top network posts
- 42 Is it meaningful to define the Dirac delta function as infinity at zero?
- 27 What do "function of" and "differentiate with respect to" mean?
- 24 Justifying the "Physicist's method" for ODEs using differential forms
- 14 Thinking of the limit as an abstract mathematical object
- 13 Differential form is exact, but vector field is not conservative - what did I miss?
- 12 How can I prove that these definitions of curl are equivalent?
- 11 How exactly does it make sense to differentiate a function whose input is a point on a manifold?
- View more network posts →