- Stack Overflow 16k 16k 3939 gold badges123123 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.3k 11.3k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.5k 5.5k 88 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 505 Why use Ruby's attr_accessor, attr_reader and attr_writer?
- 136 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 86 Why didn't Tom Riddle kill Harry Potter in Chamber of Secrets?
- 71 Ruby class inheritance: What is `<<` (double less than)?
- 56 What does the dot product of two vectors represent?
- 48 Do murderers tend to return to the scene of the crime?
- 47 How can I check if a value is of type Integer?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
21 Congratulations to Brian M. Scott!! (200K edition) Nov 4 '13
18 Bizarre ways of using TeX Dec 4 '12
10 Congratulations, Brian M. Scott! Nov 26 '12
5 “Similar Questions” sidebar overlaps the footer May 7 '14