- Stack Overflow 16.6k 16.6k 4141 gold badges130130 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.6k 11.6k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 4k 4k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 518 Why use Ruby's attr_accessor, attr_reader and attr_writer?
- 138 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 86 Why didn't Tom Riddle kill Harry Potter in Chamber of Secrets?
- 74 Ruby class inheritance: What is `<<` (double less than)?
- 69 What does the dot product of two vectors represent?
- 56 How can I check if a value is of type Integer?
- 49 Do murderers tend to return to the scene of the crime?
- View more network posts →