- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 3939 gold badges121121 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 499 Why use Ruby's attr_accessor, attr_reader and attr_writer?
- 135 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 86 Why didn't Tom Riddle kill Harry Potter in Chamber of Secrets?
- 68 Ruby class inheritance: What is `<<` (double less than)?
- 53 What does the dot product of two vectors represent?
- 46 Do murderers tend to return to the scene of the crime?
- 45 How can I check if a value is of type Integer?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
21 Congratulations to Brian M. Scott!! (200K edition) Nov 4 '13
18 Bizarre ways of using TeX Dec 4 '12
10 Congratulations, Brian M. Scott! Nov 26 '12
5 “Similar Questions” sidebar overlaps the footer May 7 '14