Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 17.2k 17.2k 4444 gold badges135135 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.9k 11.9k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 1010 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 4.2k 4.2k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 99 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 533 Why use Ruby's attr_accessor, attr_reader and attr_writer?
- 141 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 94 What does the dot product of two vectors represent?
- 89 Why didn't Tom Riddle kill Harry Potter in Chamber of Secrets?
- 77 Ruby class inheritance: What is `<<` (double less than)?
- 59 How can I check if a value is of type Integer?
- 50 Do murderers tend to return to the scene of the crime?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.