I am a senior assistant professor at the University of Debrecen, Department of Algebra and Number Theory. My main responsibility is teaching, usually courses in algebra. As a researcher, I am mostly interested in classical model theory, theoretical computer science and Markov chains.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 at 15:19
Top network posts
- 37 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 37 Integer solutions to $x^3=y^3+2y+1$?
- 24 Super hard system of equations
- 16 What is $\log(n+1)-\log(n)$?
- 11 Smallest cube ending in $2017$
- 11 Every finite commutative ring with no zero divisors contains a multiplicative identity?
- 10 Simulating a fair coin toss using a biased coin in fixed number of tosses
- View more network posts →