Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 52.8k 52.8k 66 gold badges9191 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10k 10k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cryptography 304 304 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 60 Subgroups as isotropy subgroups and regular orbits on tuples
- 50 Is there a group with exactly 92 elements of order 3?
- 48 Enumerating all subgroups of the symmetric group
- 47 Groups with all subgroups normal
- 46 The transpose of a permutation matrix is its inverse.
- 41 Conjugate subgroup strictly contained in the initial subgroup?
- View more network posts →