Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
65 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '14 at 3:16
- Mathematics 48.5k 48.5k 66 gold badges8181 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cryptography 304 304 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 49 Is there a group with exactly 92 elements of order 3?
- 47 Subgroups as isotropy subgroups and regular orbits on tuples
- 43 Enumerating all subgroups of the symmetric group
- 41 Ignoring elements of small order in the simple group of order $60$
- 40 Conjugate subgroup strictly contained in the initial subgroup?
- 40 What can we say of a group all of whose proper subgroups are abelian?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
30 How to draw a commutative diagram? Jun 9 '11
10 Checking your old downvotes Oct 24 '11
5 Starred multiline environments don't work Jun 2 '11
4 Missing Badges Thread Oct 22 '11
4 Checking your old downvotes Oct 25 '11