Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
67 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '14 at 3:16
- Mathematics 49.5k 49.5k 66 gold badges8585 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cryptography 304 304 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 56 Subgroups as isotropy subgroups and regular orbits on tuples
- 49 Is there a group with exactly 92 elements of order 3?
- 46 Enumerating all subgroups of the symmetric group
- 44 Groups with all subgroups normal
- 41 Ignoring elements of small order in the simple group of order $60$
- 40 What can we say of a group all of whose proper subgroups are abelian?
- View more network posts →