Postdoc at UMN, working in algebraic combinatorics and dabbling in category theory and TCS.
- MathOverflow 18.9k 18.9k 33 gold badges7474 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Mathematics 12k 12k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 237 237 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Most harmful heuristic?
- 75 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 69 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 47 A paper review I've undertaken turning out to be harder than expected
- 46 Function extensionality: does it make a difference? why would one keep it out of the axioms?
- 45 How to make Ext and Tor constructive?
- 40 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- View more network posts →