- MathOverflow 19.3k 19.3k 33 gold badges7777 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Mathematics 12.7k 12.7k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Academia 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 237 237 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Most harmful heuristic?
- 76 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 69 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 52 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 48 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 47 A paper review I've undertaken turning out to be harder than expected
- 46 Function extensionality: does it make a difference? why would one keep it out of the axioms?
- View more network posts →