- MathOverflow 29.9k 29.9k 33 gold badges9696 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Mathematics 15.7k 15.7k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 407 407 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 80 Most harmful heuristic?
- 77 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 63 Undergrad-level combinatorics texts easier than Stanley's Enumerative Combinatorics?
- 60 What's the meaning of "Topics in ... "?
- 57 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 51 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- View more network posts →