Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Member for 10 years, 8 months
I like differential topology, especially its applications in infinite dimensional topology.
- Mathematics 9.3k 9.3k 2525 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 101 101 22 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 $\LaTeX$ and Mathematica
- 48 What is a Lie Group in layman's terms?
- 47 Does there exist any non-contractible manifold with fixed point property?
- 41 Difference between bijection and isomorphism?
- 33 Which differential equations allow for a variational formulation?
- 30 The circle bundle of $S^2$ and real projective space
- 28 Book recommendation for cobordism theory
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.