Working with Python, studying Physics & Math.
If a question could easily be made reproducible & it is not, I will downvote. Will remove downvote if edited subsequently.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
21 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 21:25
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 576 576 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 563 563 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 517 517 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can I swim to Litle Hjartøya from Nyholmen, Norway?
- 29 Removing Pandas duplicate values within rows, replace with NaNs, shifting NaNs to the end of rows
- 26 Is lithium considered a metal in astronomy?
- 25 Why is this a first integral? - particle near Schwarzschild black hole
- 18 Convert ipynb notebook to HTML in Google Colab
- 16 Change indentation level in Google Colab
- 14 Why do Ingenuity's legs differ?
- View more network posts →