Working with Python, studying Physics & Math.
If a question could easily be made reproducible & it is not, I will downvote. Will remove downvote if edited subsequently.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 at 15:19
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Travel 583 583 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 534 534 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 503 503 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Astronomy 463 463 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can I swim to Litle Hjartøya from Nyholmen, Norway?
- 29 Removing Pandas duplicate values within rows, replace with NaNs, shifting NaNs to the end of rows
- 26 Is lithium considered a metal in astronomy?
- 15 Change indentation level in Google Colab
- 13 How to plot Gaia astrometry data to TESS images using Python?
- 13 Why do Ingenuity's legs differ?
- 11 Is it conventional to point out harmless typos in mathematical derivations in lecture notes?
- View more network posts →