Working with Python, studying Physics & Math.
If a question could easily be made reproducible & it is not, I will downvote. Will remove downvote if edited subsequently.
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Mathematics 895 895 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Travel 743 743 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 676 676 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 527 527 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can I swim to Litle Hjartøya from Nyholmen, Norway?
- 31 Removing duplicates from Pandas rows, replace them with NaNs, shift NaNs to end of rows
- 27 Convert ipynb notebook to HTML in Google Colab
- 26 Is lithium considered a metal in astronomy?
- 26 Why is this a first integral? - particle near Schwarzschild black hole
- 24 Change indentation level in Google Colab
- 15 Why do Ingenuity's legs differ?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.