Hello all! I am in 8th grade, and I like science and math, so "ornithology, chemistry, biology, astronomy, and physics all the way!" I am taking pre-calculus at high school this year(which I find a repeat of Algebra 3-4 from last year, but hey! More study time and more time to mess around!), and I believe that learning math will help me strategize and problem solve in the future. I want to either be an surgeon, anesthesiologist, and/or an ornithologist when I grow up. Birds <3. Science <3.
Currently, I am recovering from a dislocated and broken elbow which resulted in surgery, busy writing four long-overdue story series(in which I am on a short hiatus due to math competition studying), drawing a fighting scene for one of my stories, and reading a biology and a chemistry college textbooks during times when I feel like it. I finished nothing currently, because I have bad time management and is lazy.
During my free time, I usually like to earn reputation on MSE/ASE(Note: see bolded, italicized words at beginning), chat on NU, look at memes on Discord, read xkcd and Slack Wyrm, do some weird math problems, or write some random proofs, and post on my completely dead blog.
If anyone wants to contact me, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org". I will not be accepting junk or spam, and I rarely check my email, so you may have a long time lag before I reply back, if I decide to, or if it is necessary.
I furthermore want you all to know that xkcd is the best website and you should all go check it out: [xkcd.com]
Glendale, AZ, USA
Member for 2 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 at 22:08
Top network posts
- 29 What's the reason that we have a different number of days each month?
- 10 Is it ever possible for an continental plate to subduct under an oceanic plate?
- 10 Why does Titan have an atmosphere while similar moons such as the Galilean moons don't?
- 8 Roche Zone of a black hole vs Roche Zone of Neutron Star
- 7 $N$'s base-5 and base-6 representations, treated as base-10, yield sum $S$. For which $N$ are $S$'s rightmost two digits the same as $2N$'s?
- 7 Dice rolling probability game
- 6 Sum of 5 square roots equals another square root. What is the minimum possible value of the summed square root?
- View more network posts →