Currently working as a Mechanical Engineer. I studied Fluid Dynamics at Uni, so I know a fair bit about many classical physics topics, particularly Mechanics, Fluids, Structures and Thermo. I've always enjoyed Physics and I'm really glad I found this site. I hope to be able to share some of my knowledge with others and try to expand my own knowledge at the same time.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
51 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 at 20:15
- The Workplace 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Politics 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 718 718 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Trouble with boss shooting me down and telling me to just accept things the way they are
- 103 How do I stop my colleague trying to convince me that I'm trans?
- 101 How can I know if a 100% working-from-home job is for me?
- 57 How can we see a beam of light?
- 52 What is the logic behind charging tax _in the form of money_ for owning property when the property does not produce money?
- 51 Is it possible to start a PhD at 36 without taking a huge hit financially?
- 43 Question about characteristics and classification of second-order PDEs
- View more network posts →