I would have never got so much reputation except for with the help of the new users.
$1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 99 + 100 = ?$
Teacher: What is the sum?
Student: I dunno.
Gauss: [does some calculations] $5050$.
Teacher: Did you cheat?
Another student: I think so...
Gauss: Wait, no...
Student: I think he looked up the answer
Member for 2 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 23:50
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 882 882 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 830 830 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Puzzling 695 695 11 silver badge2020 bronze badges
- Linguistics 376 376 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Why don't you get back the original text when you use translation software to translate something into another language and then back into English?
- 26 Why is subtracting these two times (in 1927) giving a strange result?
- 24 Weird: "connection failure"
- 21 Is it really OK to use "because of"?
- 16 The Transmogrifier
- 10 Is Stack Exchange a school/educator? Should SE be qualified/accredited as, and graded like, an academic institution/environment/school, legally?
- 9 Display negative reputation for reputation graph (graph below reputation link in Summary)
- View more network posts →